ManerLink for iMIS a better integration.
ManerLink for iMIS offers a better way to integrate iMIS with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains). ManerLink's seamless interface saves time, improves controls and much more. Key features and benefits include:
- Fully automated integration. Saves time by eliminating the need for separate exports and imports.
- Improved accounting controls. Eliminates the need for human intervention.
- Better audit trails. Additional descriptive detail minimizes the need to refer back to iMIS to determine what the journal entries relate to.
- Bank Reconciliation integration. Optionally allows for transferring cash related transactions into the Bank Reconciliation module rather than into General Ledger.
- Enhanced intercompany processing. Automatically creates offsetting payables and receivables transactions, if you have multiple companies that invoice each other for services.
- Optional integration with other software applications and services, including P.O.S. systems, insurance billing software and HR & Payroll services.
- Excel integration. Allows you to post journal entries to Dynamics GP directly from Excel. Saves time, reduces rekeying errors and provides users with the ability to enter GP transactions without taking up a concurrent GP user license.
For additional information contact James Meyer; firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 886-9513