2200 Moores River Dr
Many business owners believe that the best way to achieve lasting business success is to aggressively grow sales, cut costs, or make acquisitions. In reality, such strategies may actually erode value and prevent long-term success. You’ll hear from experienced advisors, Dennis Theis and Ken Sanginario, who have helped hundreds of business owners find greater success.
Seminar Deliverables Include:
- the benefits of focusing on growing company value vs. growing revenue and/or profitability
- how the underlying quality and risk attributes of your company impact value
- how to identify and drive those attributes that will put your company in the best position for the future
- learn transformative strategic planning frameworks and concepts to facilitate change
- opportunities to network with other business owners with similar concerns
There is no fee to attend, (but the cost of not attending is immeasurable). Lunch is provided. This seminar is intended for Owners, Presidents, and C Level Executives.