Sage Intacct Continues to Innovate
The leading cloud-based financial management software solution, Sage Intacct, continues to innovate as can be seen in their recent 2020 R1 release shows. Here are few of the highlights of the most recent release:
- You can now reopen prior bank reconciliations from any period with one click and all subsequent reconciliations will reopen automatically
- When doing your bank reconciliations, you can now automatically create a journal entry from an unmatched transaction which can reduce manual effort by up to 50%.
- Purchasing now supports transaction allocations for more streamlined workflow
- Save clicks by viewing or attaching files to journal entries directly from the journal entry list. No need to click into the record.
- Custom applications can now have the same consistent, easy-to-use user interface as the core application. This is a big boon for both developers and users alike.
R2 Sneak Peek – Sage has put an enormous amount of development resources into artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning. Don’t be surprised to see some of the results of that research showing up in R2. Really exciting stuff!
For more information on the 2020 R1 release, e-mail Tim Bograkos at firstname.lastname@example.org.